Heating & Cooling Rolled Into One
Unlike a furnace or air conditioner, heat pumps can both heat and cool a home to offer the best of both worlds. These versatile systems have become a top choice for customers who are looking to save on their energy bills without sacrificing their comfort.
At Simpson Salute, we specialize in heat pump installation, repair and maintenance. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and install the most reliable, efficient systems on the market.
What Are the Benefits of Heat Pumps?
Apart from their versatility, heat pumps offer a number of advantages, including:
- Energy efficiency. Heat pumps use less energy than a furnace or air conditioner, making them the energy-efficient choice. If you’re looking to reduce your energy bills and save more over the long term, you’ll want to consider investing in a heat pump.
- Improved indoor air quality. Heat pumps filter and dehumidify the air, making them better for your indoor air quality (IAQ). The main reason why IAQ has become a growing concern is because as we make our homes more energy efficient, we seal them from the outdoors. Since heat pumps work by circulating indoor air with outdoor air, you’ll be able to enjoy cleaner, better-smelling air.
- Minimal maintenance. As long as you have a professional come in and maintain the heat pump each year, you can count on a reliable, long-lasting system.
- Consistent comfort. One of the drawbacks of furnaces and air conditioners is they don’t always heat or cool a home evenly, resulting in hot and cold spots throughout the home. Customers love heat pumps because they can heat and cool a home evenly with ease.
- Quiet operation. There’s nothing more frustrating than a sleepless night caused by a loud, rickety heater. Heat pumps are generally quieter than traditional heaters and air conditioners, making them an ideal choice for quiet, peaceful comfort.
Is a Heat Pump Right for My Home?
Ultimately, investing in a heat pump is a personal choice that depends on a number of factors, such as your home layout, your budget and your heating/cooling preferences.
Homes that are already well-insulated will benefit the most from an energy-efficient heat pump. Since winters can be harsh here in northeastern Ohio, you will typically need a furnace for the coldest nights. You can use your heat pump to save money when the weather is mild. Then, when temperatures are extreme, you can use your furnace to stay warm.
Our comfort advisors would be happy to speak with you and discuss whether a heat pump is right for your Ohio home. Contact us to request a consultation and take the first step toward better home comfort.
Schedule Heat Pump Service With Simpson Salute
Heat pumps are a modern, reliable way to heat and cool your home. Whether you need service for your heat pump or you’re trying to decide if this option is right you, Simpson Salute is here to assist you.