Looking Out for Your Long-Term Savings & Comfort
As cooling technology continues to improve, more and more options hit the market. While it’s great to know that you can cool your home more efficiently, it’s tough to know what’s right for you. The sheer amount of options is overwhelming!
At Simpson Salute, we understand how important it is to choose the right system. After all, this is something that will be in your home for the next 10 to 15 years. So it’s important to choose wisely.
Our comfort advisors are here to guide you every step of the way. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we install the brand customers know, trust and prefer. Carrier has been in the cooling game since the very beginning and its founder, Willis Carrier, invented the world’s first modern air conditioner in 1902.
If your air conditioner is around 15 years old, you’re likely paying more to cool your home than you should be. Today’s air conditioners are far more efficient than those made just 10 years ago. Whether you notice a decline in your comfort or you’re paying for frequent repairs, you’ll save more in the long run by replacing the system sooner rather than later.
By upgrading to a new air conditioner, you will:
- Reduce your long-term energy bills
- Avoid frequent and expensive repairs
- Have peace of mind knowing your AC will work properly
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Benefit the environment by switching to a more eco-friendly system
Why Choose Simpson Salute for an AC Replacement?
We pride ourselves on providing a superior customer experience, regardless of who’s performing the installation. We’re able to deliver this level of consistency by following an established, company-wide process for each and every AC installation. Here’s a glimpse into how our process works:
- On-site consultation. The first step is meeting with one of our comfort advisors to discuss your project. This is when you can discuss everything from your budget to your cooling preferences. Your comfort advisor will ask all of the right questions to ensure he or she recommends the right system for you. Your comfort advisor will conduct a load calculation to properly size your new unit. Many other companies either fail to properly size the system or don’t take the time to do it right. An improperly sized air conditioner will not only increase your energy bills, but it’s also more likely to malfunction down the road.
- Pre-installation check-in. Once you’ve chosen your new air conditioner, one of our install managers will order the equipment based on the job specifications. He or she will call you to let you know we’ve received the order and that we’ll be in touch once the equipment comes in. Once your system arrives, an installation coordinator will call you to set up the installation date.
- Installation day. We’ll arrive at your home or business on time and on schedule. We keep our service vehicles meticulously organized and will arrive prepared with all of the parts, tools and equipment we need. Your installer will greet you, explain what the installation is going to entail and then get to work. Our installers use shoe coverings and lay down drop cloths to maintain a clean workspace and leave your property just as we found it. Once the installation is complete, your installer will show you how to use the air conditioner and answer any questions you may have.
- Follow-up. We measure our success according to your feedback. Following the installation, we’ll reach out to make sure your AC is working perfectly and that you were fully satisfied with our work. If this isn’t the case for whatever reason, we’ll do what it takes to make it right—guaranteed.
Customers also choose Simpson Salute because we:
- Are a family-owned and family-operated company that stands for honest, authentic service.
- Are a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Offer a range of service guarantees, including our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, our Hotel Guarantee and more.
- Offer a 5% discount for veterans and active military members/military families.
- Are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer.
- Offer financing options for new air conditioners.
Find Cooling Victory With Simpson Salute
With more than 100 years of combined experience, we know a thing or two about cooling. Our team is here to guide you through every decision and ensure your new air conditioner is one you will be thrilled with for many, many years.